We have many opportunities for adult members of our church community to connect with a small group. Anyone is welcome to attend at any time.
- Wednesday evening 6:30-8:00 at the church. This group is currently studying the Gospel of Luke.
- Thursday evenings at 6:30-8:00 at the church. This group is reading and discussing J. Paul Nyquist’s book PREPARE: Living Your Faith in an Increasingly Hostile Culture beginning in September of 2018
- Men’s breakfast and devotional at the church 7:30-8:30am every third Saturday of the month.
- Tuesday morning 10:00-11:30 at the church. This group is studying Philip Yancey’s What’s So Amazing About Grace?
- Thursday evenings beginning on September 20, 2018 this group will be conducting a Beth Moore video based study on the Book of Daniel co-led by Martha Beckwith & Amy Vinal.
Additional events are listed on our church calendar.